At MAPFRE Assistance we’ve grown consistently in recent years to become a market leader in insurance and assistance products. Our objective is to continue this profitable growth by providing the world-class customer service that our clients have come to expect.
We’re looking for an experienced and detail-focused Claims Manager who thrives in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment. This is a newly created role, and you will have overall responsibility for the management of the claims function for a diverse range of products. You will be providing leadership to the teams delivering the claims services for all product lines, including travel insurance and vehicle warranty.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and manage the Claims Department, supporting staff to help maximise their potential
- Develop strategies and initiatives for providing a best-in-class service to our customers
- Assume responsibility for the technical and operational effectiveness of the Claims Teams
- Work with other members of management to support business transformation
- Continuously develop and operating procedures in the claims function
- Actively contribute to the management of key client relationships Lead the continuous improvement of our Service Level Agreement
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of management within an insurance claims department
- Experience in leading teams to consistently exceed targets in claims handling metrics
- Strong working knowledge of insurance regulation and CIP qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience in analyzing data and operational performance
- Compliance, project management or process improvement qualifications a distinct advantage
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- Sickness benefits
- City-centre location
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers. We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest insurance and assistance companies.
For more information on this role please email email@example.com.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.