MAPFRE ASSISTANCE has seen significant growth in recent years to become a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers, delivering a suite of innovative insurance solutions backed up by world-class service standards.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative who will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused telesales environment. Reporting to the Sales Team Leader, you will handle high-volume inbound sales enquiries, to achieve and exceed sales and service delivery targets on our Travel Insurance Sales Team.
What you’ll do:
- Handle customer sales enquiries received via multiple channels (call / web chat / email etc.)
- Understand and engage with customers to drive sales conversions and meet and exceed agreed KPIs
- Analyse your sales performance trends and other metrics to understand your achievements as well as areas for focus
- Communicate appropriately and effectively in order to ensure transparency and deliver market-leading customer
- Work as part of a dynamic and evolving team, supporting your colleagues in sales to achieve individual and business
- Represent us in a professional and courteous manner at all times
What we’re looking for:
- Sales experience
- A target driven and ambitious candidate who wants to succeed and build a career with us
- An enthusiastic and passionate individual who is eager to get know and support their team
- Previous experience in a telesales role is a distinct advantage
- APA or CIP qualification also a distinct advantage. At minimum the successful candidate must be prepared to
undertake and pass the APA exams upon appointmentExperience in leading teams to consistently exceed targets in claims handling metrics
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Uncapped commissions
- Professional development funding
- Significant and wide-ranging career progression opportunities
- City centre location
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Service days
- Sickness benefits
About the Company
MAPFRE Assistance is a market leader in travel insurance, car breakdown assistance, car warranty
and home emergency assistance. We work with Ireland’s largest insurers, brokers and motor dealers.
We have been based in Galway city centre since 1991, the Irish unit of one of the world’s largest
insurance and assistance companies.
For more information send an email to email@example.com.
Assisting your customers with any emergency in their home through our network of providers. We also provide boiler service, pest control, leak and flooding detection, home helpline, and other services.
Over 30 years’ experience providing motor breakdown assistance, with a nationwide network, state-of-the-art assistance technology and a 24/7 Galway City contact centre. We also provide vehicle warranty and vehicle insurance products through our sister brand MAPFRE Warranty.
End-to-end management of travel insurance, from underwriting, claims management, customer service and compliance to a white label solution based on the award-winning InsureandGo platform.